Residence Copper Harbor MI; 20 years old.
Enlisted on 8/21/1862 at Copper Harbor, MI as a Corporal.
On 10/10/1862 he mustered into "C" Co. MI 27th Infantry
He was Mustered Out on 7/26/1865 at Delaney House, Washington, DC
He was listed as:
* Wounded 5/12/1864 Spotsylvania Court House, VA
* Wounded 4/2/1865 Petersburg, VA
* 1st Sergt
* Sergt 3/15/1863
* 2nd Lieut 5/6/1864 (As of Co. B)
* 1st Lieut 12/10/1864 (As of Co. D)
* Capt 5/15/1865 (As of Co. G)
Sources used by Historical Data Systems, Inc.:
- Record of Service of Michigan Volunteers 1861-65
- Union Blue: History of MOLLUS
(c) Historical Data Systems, Inc. @ www.civilwardata.com